COOKING JASMINE RICE : COOKING PIZZA IN MICROWAVE : MOST POPULAR COOKING BLOGS.
Cooking Jasmine Rice
- Jasmine rice (; or ), sometimes known as Thai fragrant rice, is a long-grain variety of rice that has a nutty aroma and a subtle pandan-like (Pandanus amaryllifolius-leaves) flavor caused by 2-acetyl-1-pyrroline. Jasmine rice is originally from Thailand.
- rice of Thailand that is soft and aromatic when cooked.
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
Thai Red Prawn Curry, Jasmine Rice, Cucumber Salad
Weekly Yumminess 12/52
From: Jamie's 30-Minute Meals (I need to get some more recipe books!)
Verdict: This was one of my favourites so far, it's really tasty and I'll definitely make it again! If someone else is cooking from this book - the dessert that goes with this one (Papaya Platter) is a bit of an anti-climax and I don't think it's worth the effort. The main meal is lovely though!
coconut purple jasmine rice
... I'm going to stick with the white jasmine rice from now on. This was a bit stickier than I like.
Going to try it again with the purple rice. Next time going to try and take it off the heat for the last half of the cooking process and let the sugars rest and hopefully not bind.
cooking recipes website
cooking schools in dallas tx
does cooking food destroy nutrients
cooking porketta roast
french cooking games
playing cooking game
cooking trainer dalaran
cooking classes ubud
Post a comment
| HOME |