TIPS FOR MICROWAVE COOKING - COOKING GAMES BRATZ GAMES.
Tips For Microwave Cooking
- A microwave oven, or simply a microwave, is a kitchen appliance that cooks or heats food by dielectric heating. This is accomplished by using microwave radiation to heat water and other polarized molecules within the food.
- A heating method uses radiation generated by a special oven to penetrate the food. It agitates water molecules, creating friction and heat; this energy then spreads throughout the food by conduction (and convection in liquids).
- (tip) cause to tilt; "tip the screen upward"
- (tip) the extreme end of something; especially something pointed
- Predict as likely to win or achieve something
- Give (someone) a sum of money as a way of rewarding them for their services
- (tip) gratuity: a relatively small amount of money given for services rendered (as by a waiter)
The reason I'm disproportionately proud of my kitchen triumphs is because until the spring of '06, I couldn't do anything in there beyond boiling water or making toast. I microwaved everything I ate.
To my surprise, the more I do, the more I realize that I'm pretty good at it. And that I really love working with food.
Doubling the vanilla makes them sweeter in a light, not overdone way, and taking them out at 7 minutes instead of the 9-11 the recipe says keeps them soft and chewy, (but not icky and underdone) with chips that stay melty for days.
If I listen very carefully late at night when I'm in bed and all is quiet, I can hear little tiny angels singing around them.
vegetarian indian cooking recipes
oven temperature cooking pizza
singles cooking class
dress up games cooking games
egg cooking ring
lcbo cooking classes ottawa
cooking show cheese omelette
Post a comment
| HOME |