Great cooking games - Cooking gammon - List of herbs and spices for cooking.
Great Cooking Games
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- of major significance or importance; "a great work of art"; "Einstein was one of the outstanding figures of the 20th centurey"
- Excellently; very well
- a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field; "he is one of the greats of American music"
- relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind; "a great juicy steak"; "a great multitude"; "the great auk"; "a great old oak"; "a great ocean liner"; "a great delay"
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
Cornish game hen (half missing) with Thai BBQ marinade, purple cauliflower with to die for Stella Fontinella cream sauce and tomatoes, fried rice, and the other half of the spaghetti squash. Really g
FYI the Stella cheese company is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and they make a unique cheese, Fontinella (NOT fontina!) and it is like a more aged and creamy Kassari. I've seen it here in tiny amounts and for a ridiculous price, but I get it by the round from my cousin for Christmas! Great in cream sauce on broccoli or cauliflower, great shaved on salads, great eating with fruit--if you get a chance, try some!
AIM 4 - Prague
Vadim gets ready to miss a shot while playing a Russian pool game called "America" with his Kazak friends. - Photo by Scott Koch
cooking gloves rs
cooking frozen beef
cooking with convection oven
steak cooking tips
slow cooking silverside
fresh ham cooking times
cooking with teriyaki sauce
Post a comment
| HOME |